Deputy Installation Manager (m/f/d)
for façades and building security (national/international)
- You will be responsible for the economic and timely preparation of the construction sites, the site facilities included, within the framework of the corresponding budgets as well as for their supervision during erection on site.
- You will be involved in the projects right from the start.
- You will draw up installation concepts in co-operation with the project managers and will be involved in sub-contracting assembly services, if required.
- You will be responsible for erection planning, on-schedule completion of the construction sites and for organising them in coordination with the site managers and the assembly staff.
- Moreover, you will ensure compliance with the guidelines and customer specifications in terms of quality, occupational health and safety as well as all other legal or contractual requirements relevant on the construction sites.
- You will take the necessary steps with regard to organising site facilities and site logistics. You will also present possible solutions and improvements.
- You will check the facilities and the start of the erection work and will support the corresponding site managers during the erection process, if required.
- You will prepare maintenance and service agreements.
- If necessary, you will substitute the site managers during their absence and manage the sites independently.
- You will report to the head of the façade/building security department.
- You have a technical degree and/or have many years of experience in metal/glass façade construction as well as their assembly.
- Or you have gone through technical apprenticeship and have gained experience in the field of metal/glass façades
- You have leadership experience and are familiar with project business.
- Your self-confident appearance makes you assert yourself both towards your team and towards clients as well as sub-contractors.
- You are flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written would be very much appreciated.
- You are willing to travel within Germany and sometimes also abroad.
- You are familiar with the usual MS Office applications.
- Competitive salary
- Appealing workplace with various areas of responsibility
- Exciting and interesting projects at home and abroad
- An excellent team in a pleasant working atmosphere
Please send your application to:
SOMMER Fassadensysteme - Stahlbau - Sicherheitstechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Stefan Cimmino, Human Resources
Mr Cimmino is at your disposal for questions or further information and can be reached under 0049-9286/60-425. Feel free to contact us also via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.